Bibendum is committed to providing a website that achieves good standards of accessibility so that its content is accessible to a wide audience.
The website has been developed in line with the Priority Levels 1 & 2 (WCAG 1 – AA) of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines, part of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We strive to maintain accessibility standards by employing best practice techniques and also observing the new WCAG2 guidelines where possible.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities. Conforming to these guidelines makes the internet a more user-friendly place for all web users.
If you experience any problems with the site, or have any feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All text used throughout this website is selectable, non-graphical and screen-reader friendly
- Pages have been designed using CSS
- All text is assigned a relative font size so that text can be resized if required
- Images and hyperlinks have been assigned descriptive alt-tag text where possible
- This site is best viewed at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
This website has been tested on Windows and Macintosh with:
- Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8
- Firefox 1.5, 2 & 3
- Safari 2 & 3
- Google Chrome
This website relies on CSS2, which is unsupported by older browsers such as IE4, Netscape 4 and earlier editions of the two browsers. The site content can still be accessed on these browsers but with no styling applied to the web pages.
Resizing the text
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse while holding down the control key.
This website features video content supported by YouTube’s Flash player technology. More information about Flash accessibility is available on the Adobe website.
We aim to make this site accessible to everyone. If you experience any problems or have any feedback about it please email email@example.com